No longer feel embarrassed to invite friends over for a summer BBQ, give your house that much needed coat refresh of paint to really brighten up the place. We have some handy hints and tips to make it as easy and stress-free as possible!
Here are our top 5 hints and tips for painting your house this June Bank Holiday weekend:
- Use quality products – Woodie’s have a great selection of Top Quality paint brands in a wide variety of colours. Trained staff are always on hand to help you with any questions you may have, at The Retail Park Liffey Valley.
- PREP is important! Pick up some dust sheets and masking tape from Argos to ensure the paint doesn’t go anywhere other than the walls!
- Always start from top to bottom, this means you will catch any drips ensuring a more even finish. Argos can help with this with a wide range of ladders available in-store.
- Always check the weather forecast before you plan any work outdoors. However we can tell you, this weekend is set to be lovely with temperatures reaching the mid to late teens in Dublin (15-19 degrees!).
- After all that hard work you deserve a break, invite some friends around and fire up the barbeque, which you can pick up in Woodie’s. Grab a cooler to keep those drinks ice cold and blast out your favourite summer tunes on a Bluetooth speaker; both available form Halfords at the Retail Park Liffey Valley.